Fishing Charter Rates – Flats Fishing Rates
- 1 to 3 people a half a day is $450.00
- 1 to 3 people all day is $550.00
- Additional person after is $50.00, up to 4 people max
Captain provides: Bait, tackle, fishing licenses, expertise in targeting “in season” fishery, comfortable seating and extensive knowledge of the waters off the coast of Citrus County.
Customer provides: Food and drinks for their group.
- 1-4 people $450 for 4 hours*
- $50 Each additional person up to 6 people max.
- Must bring your own equipment and coolers.
Captain provides: Fishing license, safety equipment (dive flag and personal flotation devices), scallop collection bags, and knowledge of existing tide patterns to ensure arriving at the scallop “hot spots” during optimal snorkeling conditions.
Customer provides: Food and drinks for their group, snorkel mask, and fins for each member of your party.
*Insider Information: Did you know?
Each summer, biologists assess bay scallop populations along the Gulf coast of Florida. Surveys are usually initiated in June and completed before the season opens. For more detailed information on the scallop surveys, visit the Bay Scallops Research page.