Do you have a family member or friend who loves to go Florida saltwater fishing? Then, you should look at fishing gear next time you need a birthday or anniversary gift.
We’ve done some research to help you find the best fishing items that you should consider. Here is our top 10 list:
- Tackle Box: Everyone needs a good box to organize their gear. Even if your fisherman already has a tackle box, consider upgrading their gear to a new design with modern features.
- Fishing T-Shirt: When someone is passionate about a hobby, then they love the opportunity to talk to other people about the topic. It can be fun to wear a fishing t-shirt because the shirt acts as a natural conversation starter. Check out CafePress.com to find fishing themed shirts.
- Portable Phone Charger: After spending a day on the water, it is common for a cell phone battery to run low. Buy a small portable battery pack that can charge the phone on the go. These items can be as small as a lipstick tube, making it easy to carry with the rest of the fishing gear.
- Marine Spotlight: If the person enjoys fishing in the early morning or evening hours, then a spotlight can be a great tool to have on hand. You need to be able to see in the dark, and sometimes a basic flashlight isn’t enough. Choose a water-resistant spotlight that is convenient for hands-free operation.
- Pelican Cooler: How do you like to bring the fish home at night? This cooler can be a convenient way to bring home the catch of the day. The thick insulation can hold ice for several days. The design makes it easy to clean out the fish smell after the trip.
- GoPro Camera: Document the fishing trip with a GoPro camera. This camera is perfect for a day in the boat because you can protect the camera in a waterproof case.
- Fishing Knife: A good knife is a valuable tool to have on the water. This knife will be used for everything from cleaning the fish to cutting a tangled line.
- Training DVDs: If the person is interested in learning more about the best techniques for Florida saltwater fishing, then you should find an educational DVD series. They can study the technique before leaving on a fishing trip.
- Fishing Hat: A good hat is essential when you are spending the day in the sun. Look for something that is both practical and stylish. It can be helpful to have flaps that cover the ears and neck.
- Fishing Charter: Do you prefer giving experiences instead of things? Schedule a day to spend together on a Florida saltwater fishing charter boat.
If you are interested in planning a charter trip as a gift, then you should talk to Captain Don Chancey for more information. Flats Chance Charters is one of the leading saltwater fishing charters in Florida. We are here to help with anything that you need: (352) 303-9399